Which is the best final fantasy?
Jun 5, 2005 at 3:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 34

hentai

1000+ Head-Fier
Mine is 7. It has imho the best story of all rpg games. I almost cry upon seeing aeris die and music plays along the game is perfect , some evil some very touching.

which of the ff series is your favourite?

Jun 5, 2005 at 3:35 PM Post #3 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by CookieFactory
Final Fantasy 3 (6)

FF3 was the last "real," Final Fantasy as far as I'm concerned.

That's exactly what I was going to say!
tongue.gif

Jun 5, 2005 at 3:36 PM Post #4 of 34
6 without a doubt. Battles, story, everything. Gotta love the old-school.

4,7,9 were also quite good. 5 was okay too, the job system was too time consuming for me. 10 was nice, but the battle system made battles somewhat easy. Liked the story though, and blitzball! (damn I sound like a nerd)

Jun 5, 2005 at 4:46 PM Post #7 of 34
7 was the most enjoyable for me, however i have never played any of the previous ones. Of the newer ones, 7 is clearly my favorite. Come on, i know Knights of the Round is cheap but it was sure fun killing time raising and developing those chocobos! Can't beat materia either, some of those combos you could come up with are pretty sick (my favorite is attaching an MP recovery to Knights of the Round, so whenever you used KOTR it would essentially recover all of the MP you just used! Also, if you can get two final attacks per person plus two KOTR per person, you can attach a revive and KOTR to final attack - you die, get revived, then blast them again with KOTR, which then recovers your MP lol).

Anyone have any suggestions on which earlier final fantasy to try out! Thanks!

Jun 5, 2005 at 4:50 PM Post #9 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by recstar24
7 was the most enjoyable for me, however i have never played any of the previous ones. Of the newer ones, 7 is clearly my favorite. Come on, i know Knights of the Round is cheap but it was sure fun killing time raising and developing those chocobos! Can't beat materia either, some of those combos you could come up with are pretty sick (my favorite is attaching an MP recovery to Knights of the Round, so whenever you used KOTR it would essentially recover all of the MP you just used! Also, if you can get two final attacks per person plus two KOTR per person, you can attach a revive and KOTR to final attack - you die, get revived, then blast them again with KOTR, which then recovers your MP lol).

Anyone have any suggestions on which earlier final fantasy to try out! Thanks!

have you tried defeating the weapons?

Jun 5, 2005 at 5:35 PM Post #14 of 34
Why all the animosity towards VIII? Admittedly the junction system wasn't the best, but as a whole I still loved the game.

Jun 5, 2005 at 5:53 PM Post #15 of 34
I have played only six (III) and X, and would definitely go for six.

Right now I am really looking forwards to XII. Does anyone know if it is still going to be released for PS2? I'm not sure if I am going to buy the PlayStation 3, so I'm getting a little worried since I haven’t heard much about XII for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back