Which is the best final fantasy?
Jun 6, 2005 at 12:45 PM Post #31 of 34
Some of you guys nailed it regarding the newer FF games. FF VI is a great game but FFIV has that replay value sorely missing in most RPG's. Every so often i pick it up and go through the entire game (same as FF I). I started playing FF VI recently but i haven't touched it in a few weeks. I haven't played FFVII in years. I liked the game, but found the storyline too overwhelming at times, a bit too over-the-top, so it turned me off at times. FFV's job system is a lot of fun but it definitely is time consuming...wouldn't mind finishing that game one day just to say i beat it. I played FFVIII for five hours and i absolutely hated the game, everything was just wrong with it...sort of like Xenogears
eek.gif

Jun 6, 2005 at 5:20 PM Post #32 of 34
I started playing 6 (III) again last night.

I am now about five hours into it, and while I am definitely liking it, I am starting to think that X might be the better game. In X I actually found myself enjoying some of the random battles, but so far in 6 every time the screen does that pulsing thing I just want to finish the battle so that I can be on my way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back