WHICH IS BETTER VMODA M80 OR ATH M50 or BOSE QC15
Jun 24, 2013 at 5:04 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

blastpast

New Head-Fier
These are the options I've come down to and I was wondering which one had the following. BEST SOUND BEST COMFORT BEST ISOLATION I mostly listen to rap but I love all the genres mostly older stuff I don't listen to anything from the past 10 years unless its rap honestly. Also please don't give me other options it was hard enough breaking it down to just these 3. :/ THANK YOU!! :)

Jun 24, 2013 at 7:15 AM Post #4 of 6
To me these three choice are far different from each other. Real question here is: Where do you plan to use them? Do you really need so much noise isolation?

Bose QC15 is the only one with active noise cancellation among these three. It is really comfortable and active noise cancelling works miracles but on the other hand sound quality is average and you can not use them unless you turn the headphones (and NC) on. They last around 35 hours in each charge so do the math.

Long story short: please try to set your priorities clearer.

Jun 24, 2013 at 1:51 PM Post #6 of 6
To me these three choice are far different from each other. Real question here is: Where do you plan to use them? Do you really need so much noise isolation?

Bose QC15 is the only one with active noise cancellation among these three. It is really comfortable and active noise cancelling works miracles but on the other hand sound quality is average and you can not use them unless you turn the headphones (and NC) on. They last around 35 hours in each charge so do the math.

Long story short: please try to set your priorities clearer.

Agreed.

If you don't need the noise cancellation, I think the other headphones will serve you better. And if you can better describe the type of sound signature you are using and what kind (if any) portability you need (will use them in public? only at home?), people can help you better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back