Which IEM have you heard that has the most deepest subwoofer bass?
Jul 30, 2013 at 2:11 PM Post #18 of 27
Well thats what im looking for and I have also heard all three but prefer the Denons but all are capable.  My issue was with someone who most likeley hasnt making blanket statements...... but hey thats 99% of what head-fi is about.

Jul 30, 2013 at 2:16 PM Post #19 of 27
The C300 actually didn't sound horrible. Two things for me that ultimately made me sell them...

1. Fit: The fitting was the most awkward of any IEM I've ever used. Such a big IEM and such an uncomfortable fit. When it did sit correctly in the ear canal, it didn't stay in there long...
2. Sibilance: Even at lower volumes, the C300 was overly sibilant. It didn't matter if the IEM was loose or air tight. The highs were very piercing. And I'm not too sensitive to sibilance either.

If you are looking for subwoofer type bass, also make sure that your source/power is good. Maybe try a good IEM amp/ZO2.

Jul 30, 2013 at 2:18 PM Post #20 of 27
Jul 31, 2013 at 6:38 AM Post #21 of 27
Quote:
Yes, they do produce plenty of subwoofer bass, assuming of course that the sub-bass is actually present in the recording. They are easy to drive and I have not found a great deal of difference between amped and directly from a DAP.

Ok, but i want to know can you feel the bass in your ear canal from the bass pressure from the drivers? Also if amped, do the drivers crackle or distort at high volume levels?

These are the two things i highly consider myself when looking for a bassy iem.

Jul 31, 2013 at 2:22 PM Post #25 of 27
Deepest and most powerful sub bass I've heard belongs to the HiSound Wooduo 2. I liked it as a basshead but It's a bit too bass biased to appeal to most folks.

The best IEM sub bass I've heard period is the Monster Miles Davis Tribute. Powerful, controlled, deep and textured.

Apr 29, 2016 at 6:49 PM Post #27 of 27
Zeeo Audio Carbo Basso are the pair of deepest bass iem I have ever heard for its price range . It vibrates your head on deepest of notes.And the sq on other spectrum of frequency is good too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back