which HP to buy, in 40-50$ budget?
Mar 31, 2006 at 12:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 24

malcolmx9

Head-Fier
my X5's headphones sucks, so i'm going to buy a new headphones for it.
i don't like in-ear, since i don't find them comftorbale and they keep falling of my ears. just lookinh for some good sound hp, that fits outdoor use, in 50-40$price. any recommendation?
btw, if u know any store that ships to israel, recommend on a product from it :)
thx.

Mar 31, 2006 at 2:00 PM Post #2 of 24
When you say "in-ear" are you referring only to earbuds (like the freebies that come with MP3 players)? I have the same problem with conventional earbuds. If so, you might want to look at canalphones or IEM's. I find IEM's are a lot more comfortable than earbuds, but some people don't like them because they are worn like earplugs. If you are used to listening to cheap earbuds, something like the Sony MDR-EX51 are a nice improvement (at least for the price range you gave).

Mar 31, 2006 at 2:15 PM Post #3 of 24
i meant like the ones that came with the X5.
well, i don't know what u mean by "cheap hp", but i'm used to sound quality of the SR60. if i can't find something for outdoor, in the SR60 quality range, for 40-50$, i will be able to raise my bugdet cuz i don't want to buy a crappy hp. how much should i raise it? will 80$ be any good?
i listen to metal, if it's any difference.

Mar 31, 2006 at 3:49 PM Post #4 of 24
Hello,

the Sennheiser cx300 is a big winner between 40 and 50 dollars... Actually, it should cost 40, but it has been soooo much demand, that they rised the price (up to twice this price at some point!). Now they are around 50.

These are in ear monitors (IEM), not earbuds. That means you must stick them in your ear canal, and they will fit there, giving good isolation and a "stable grip" to your ear.

I do not know how they would compare to the Grados, tough..., but your can make a search on cx300 here, and find a lot of info about its sound.
I hope this helped, regards,

Alberto

Mar 31, 2006 at 3:49 PM Post #5 of 24
Hello,

the Sennheiser cx300 is a big winner between 40 and 50 dollars... Actually, it should cost 40, but it has been soooo much demand, that they rised the price (up to twice this price at some point!). Now they are around 50.

These are in ear monitors (IEM), not earbuds. That means you must stick them in your ear canal, and they will fit there, giving good isolation and a "stable grip" to your ear.

I do not know how they would compare to the Grados, tough..., but your can make a search on cx300 here, and find a lot of info about its sound.

Alberto

Mar 31, 2006 at 3:57 PM Post #6 of 24
Hello,

Alberto

Mar 31, 2006 at 7:30 PM Post #12 of 24
confused.gif

Mar 31, 2006 at 8:02 PM Post #13 of 24
Guys.... He doesn't like in-ear phones.

I just ordered some Audio Technica's ATH-FC7's. I heard great things about them for the price range. You can get them at bluetin for the cheapest price, or at audiocubes. I bought at audiocubes because my dad wasn't so fond of giving his credit card number to bluetin, considering their ordering system is kind of odd.

I spent a total of $64 with shipping for my 'phones to the U.S. I believe both audiocubes.com and bluetin.com ship worldwide. If you want, I'll review them when I get them next week. I'm not a pro in the audio type of stuff, though. I've never spent that much on headphones in my life.

P.S. Thinking of Israel, my familie's hosting 2 kids from Israel for a robotics competition in Connecticut. I don't know if you care, but I thought I would just say that anyways.

Mar 31, 2006 at 8:25 PM Post #15 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by PYROphonez
Guys.... He doesn't like in-ear phones.

I just ordered some Audio Technica's ATH-FC7's. I heard great things about them for the price range. You can get them at bluetin for the cheapest price, or at audiocubes. I bought at audiocubes because my dad wasn't so fond of giving his credit card number to bluetin, considering their ordering system is kind of odd.

I spent a total of $64 with shipping for my 'phones to the U.S. I believe both audiocubes.com and bluetin.com ship worldwide. If you want, I'll review them when I get them next week. I'm not a pro in the audio type of stuff, though. I've never spent that much on headphones in my life.

P.S. Thinking of Israel, my familie's hosting 2 kids from Israel for a robotics competition in Connecticut. I don't know if you care, but I thought I would just say that anyways.

haha my mates just went to that! go to an american school over here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back