Which headpones for sport?
Mar 17, 2006 at 1:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

laanis

New Head-Fier
Hi there, top forum people!!
icon10.gif

Been trying to read up a bit here but slightly unsure about which way to go.

I currently own a pair of Koss Porta Pros. Lots one of the ear foam pieces. And i have noticed the LH driver is starting to vibrate a bit (few years old)

So im wanting an upgrade, preferably under £80 or so. Ive read about the sr60's but are they full blown cans. I want to use them for jogging and mountain biking mainly, so don't want anything too big. Love kicking DnB or stompin electro house etc on bike, which is why i love the porta pros so much.

Help!

smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 17, 2006 at 4:55 PM Post #2 of 3
Don't all reply at once :p

I can't wait any longer ive gone an ordered a pair of SR60's (£70 inc 1st class recorded delivery)
So i hope they aint too big on mi ed.

Ill post my own comparism to my PortaPros.

Mar 17, 2006 at 6:07 PM Post #3 of 3
Oh mate sorry to inform you but the SR60 will not suit at all for sports.The likelyhood of them staying on your head playing sports is very low plus the cord is pretty thick and around 6ft long.They leek sound too and you will hear everything going on around you,they are more suited to home listening.
They are an excellent headphone but not really suited to drum n bass or techno as they lack bass.The Senn PX100 or AKG k26p may have suited your needs better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back