Which currently manufactured planars are easy to drive?
Aug 7, 2018 at 6:02 AM Post #17 of 19
Aug 7, 2018 at 8:09 AM Post #18 of 19
Eh, I don't find it too weird, I guess. Taking down links is easier than taking down an entire page. You actually can still find the page through their site, you just have to go through the "Support" tab. They've done that in the past, as well. I think I've seen it done on schiit.com, too.
I once thought I'd found that some Oppo Blu-Ray players were secretly still available and got really excited, but realized my mistake after clicking around a bit.

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2018 at 12:46 PM Post #19 of 19
Eh, I don't find it too weird, I guess. Taking down links is easier than taking down an entire page. You actually can still find the page through their site, you just have to go through the "Support" tab. They've done that in the past, as well. I think I've seen it done on schiit.com, too.
I once thought I'd found that some Oppo Blu-Ray players were secretly still available and got really excited, but realized my mistake after clicking around a bit.

Yeah this whole episode has been a huge disappointment. Hard to believe they want to get out of hifi to do cellphones but I guess companies are run by beancounters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back