where's the hype about the Karma2?
Jul 31, 2004 at 11:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Bigwill

New Head-Fier
I've heard virtually nothing about it, compared with any news that I've heard about the other players before their released. Karma2 is supposed to be coming out soon right? Have they even given us a specific time frame? Cmon, 3 months is a huge timeframe. It's my birthday today and I want it now!!!!

Can you guys post any news/ facts/ rumors or anything? I really wanted the Karma, but the lack of durability scared me off. If the Karma2 is anything like the first one, and has no durability issues, I will definetly get it. A nice case to come along with it would be nice. Do you guys know for sure it will come with a color screen? i wish it wouldn't... what would be the point of that, a music player with a color screen. Hopefull it won't raise the price over $300.

Jul 31, 2004 at 11:37 PM Post #2 of 10
WOOOOOOO *raises hands in the air*

Aug 1, 2004 at 12:50 AM Post #5 of 10
I'll tell you where the hype went, right down the toilet once the 4th Gen. iPod came out.

Nothing against Apple, but I think it wasn't all it was cracked up to be. Besides the obvious improvements Apple had to make, what's so great about it?

Personally, I'm rooting for the Karma2, or Chroma, to be a huge hit. I've liked Rio ever since I had my Karma, and I'm still a big fan.

Aug 1, 2004 at 3:13 AM Post #6 of 10
The RIO Karma II and Chroma have 24 hours of continuous battery life?!
blink.gif
eek.gif

Aug 1, 2004 at 3:41 AM Post #7 of 10
fm tuner is just useless to me, and why would we need a stopwatch and a lap timer? not like we would go running with it after the hard drive issues with the karma.... hehehe...

I honestly think the best thing they should do is just make it real nice on the outside, fix the harddrive problem, and create a good case. Sell that for $300 and call it whatever you want, ill buy it.

Aug 2, 2004 at 3:43 AM Post #10 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Welly Wu
The RIO Karma II and Chroma have 24 hours of continuous battery life?!
blink.gif
eek.gif

Did you get that from the above link? It seems to be referring to the flash players, not Karma2/Chroma, when speaking of 24 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back