Where's the best place to buy Grado RS-1's?
Jun 27, 2008 at 5:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

photios

New Head-Fier
I'm looking to add a pair of Grado RS-1's to my collection...where's the best place to buy them? It seems the price is pretty uniform on them but perhaps some offer them with added perks for free (like upgraded cables or free shipping or etc)?

Jun 27, 2008 at 5:57 PM Post #2 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by photios /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm looking to add a pair of Grado RS-1's to my collection...where's the best place to buy them? It seems the price is pretty uniform on them but perhaps some offer them with added perks for free (like upgraded cables or free shipping or etc)?

I would check out HeadRoom they got a pretty good deal right now. Nice cans!!!

Jun 27, 2008 at 6:04 PM Post #3 of 8
probably won't get a free upgraded cable

if you want the new version of the rs1, headroom or ttvj
but used is the only place you'll get the old version with the buttons

Jun 27, 2008 at 6:32 PM Post #4 of 8
Try one of our sponsors; I've been treated well by TTVJ and HeadRoom.

Though I bought my pair used at Audiogon. Saved about $200, and it was a good transaction.

Jun 27, 2008 at 11:37 PM Post #7 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by xjgper /img/forum/go_quote.gif
also check out hificans.com they have free shipping

Nice first-post advertising.

I just got mine from Headroom. When you type in codeword 'RS1' in the coupon box, the price is $625 (w/o whipping and tax included).

Jun 27, 2008 at 11:58 PM Post #8 of 8
Yeah, go with either TTVJ or Headroom - you'll be treated well, get the lowest authorized new price, and have the headphones in a reasonable time frame. Considering that both now stock the same flavor of RS-1, I'd just choose based on which can ship the headphones to you faster; you'll have to call them to see if RS-1's are in stock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back