Where to get the Sony CD3000's?
Oct 11, 2001 at 5:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

RichardW

New Head-Fier
I was reading some reviews and I decided to try the Sony CD3000's. However, I am not sure where to buy them from. Actually, I don't have any idea on where to look. I did a search on Google for them, but I would much rather buy from a reputable store that members here have used in the past.

If I can't find a good deal on these then I was going to purchase the Sennheiser HD600's then for $220. Thanks for the help.

I love this forum btw! Keep up the great work.

Richard

Oct 11, 2001 at 7:51 PM Post #3 of 8
Thanks. They give ratings for the stores too, but I am always skeptical about Yahoo's rating service. Also, those prices are much higher than I thought. When I originally searched in Google I found one that sold the 3000's for $399.

I guess I just wanted to hear from those on the forum who recently bought a set. What store did you use?

Richard

Edit:
Ooops! I just noticed that the prices on Yahoo use shipping in the price. When I glanced over at the other columns I see the base price and there are $399 listed. Sorry for the mixup.

Oct 12, 2001 at 4:46 PM Post #5 of 8
Bought mine from Millionbuy.com for $399. Great service and received the headphones in 3 days.

smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 13, 2001 at 7:55 AM Post #8 of 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back