Where to get replacement material for AKG K240 Monitor baffles

  1. 93EXCivic
    So I bought AKG K240 Monitors off eBay and in the process of going thru the headphone I noticed the black fiberous paper (?) over the holes in baffle was damaged. Does anyone know what this material is and where to get it or a similar replacement? 
  2. tansand
    There are medical tapes that have holes, or are breathable, you might look into that..
  3. Shoewreck
    I have the material damaged/removed in both my AKG's. Cut a circle of thin foam or any nonwoven fabric and apply it from ear side. Choose density to your preferences, denser materials lead to more bass and less headstage.

Share This Page