Where to get ER-6i's + extra rubber tips etc in Vancouver Canada or on-line in Canada
Mar 26, 2006 at 2:52 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Mac Write

New Head-Fier
Where can I get the ER-6i's in Canada on-line or in Vancouver for a good price (one store quoted $200), plus the rubber tips, wax gaurds etc. I found one site but they don't offer the black ER-6i's and are $169.

Thanks.

Mar 26, 2006 at 5:45 AM Post #3 of 9
I bought them from a US online vendor. Even after paying shipping/exchange/taxes, you are still ahead.

Mar 26, 2006 at 6:05 AM Post #4 of 9
I bought my ER-6 on Ebay for about $110USD shipped to Canada. And it was a buy-it-now auction so there's no bidding against other people. The seller's name was "idealsound" and you can find the link to the seller's website from the top of this page.

I just sold the ER-6, and bought a pair of new-in-box E4c on Ebay for $177 shipped
biggrin.gif

Mar 26, 2006 at 8:11 AM Post #6 of 9
I don't feel comfortable with eBay and used? You kidding me? On something that can wear out easily, no thanks. I want them brand new with warranty. I have only had problems with used and demo model stuff.

Dealing with US retailers doesn't it make exhcnages, border fees (like $50 UPS charges) a big problem?

Mar 26, 2006 at 11:52 AM Post #7 of 9
don't go UPS. Ask to use USPS. They are cheaper. Exchange rate is better for Canadians right now, so if you want to buy something from the states, now is the time.

Mar 26, 2006 at 7:02 PM Post #8 of 9
I did some checking and I can get the ER-6i's for $80US+$25US for shipping which is around $125 CDN.

Canadians where have you ordered ER-6i's from and how much was the total US and Canadian after all was done (taxes, brokrage fees etc)?

Mar 26, 2006 at 7:06 PM Post #9 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by parrot5
I bought my ER-6 on Ebay for about $110USD shipped to Canada. And it was a buy-it-now auction so there's no bidding against other people. The seller's name was "idealsound" and you can find the link to the seller's website from the top of this page.

I just sold the ER-6, and bought a pair of new-in-box E4c on Ebay for $177 shipped
biggrin.gif

I've used the twice before, one on their ebay store and also direct from their own website ( www.discountheadphones.com ). Great guys & super service, I cant say enough good about them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back