Where to get a Shure assortment "fit kit"?
Jan 24, 2008 at 12:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Surly

New Head-Fier
Where is the best place to get a Shure "fit kit" containing one sample each of all of the sizes and types of tips? I've purchased a used set of E4Cs which will not include all tips. I had trouble about a year ago fitting a pair of E2Cs with the tips available for the E2C-sized barrel. I have no idea what kind of tip will work best for me so I'm looking for variety.

Shure and Headroom don't seem to list the assorted fit kits for sale.

I'm in Canada, so something Canadian would be best but a discount US online retailer would be OK too. I'd also be interested in any second-hand but complete fit kits (PM me).

Thanks.

Jan 25, 2008 at 12:47 PM Post #4 of 9
Thanks for the pointer, lots of product available there.

My issue is that I need ONE pair of each size of black foam, in particular, not 5 pairs of a size that may not fit for $15. After I've chosen my best tips, or determined that I may need custom tips, then I know what to order in qty 10.

I know that the black foam tips only came out in the last year or so. Does Shure have a SKU for a black foam sample kit or anything like that?

Mar 26, 2008 at 1:59 AM Post #7 of 9
I've never seen an assortment of different size blak olive foamies for sale anywhere, but i did see that Apple stores in teh states are selling 10-pak of mediums for $US 20.

Mar 26, 2008 at 2:11 AM Post #8 of 9
Holy crap thanks for that, lostbobby. There's an Apple store right down the street from me, and I need new foamies. =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back