Where to find Grado dealers?
Mar 17, 2006 at 3:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

jruser

100+ Head-Fier
I know on Sennheiser's website they have a list of dealers that can be viewed by state. Is there a list of Grado dealers anywhere?

Somewhere in AR, MO, or KS would be ideal.

Mar 17, 2006 at 8:12 PM Post #3 of 10
If you email them they will reply.I had to do that when I bought my first Grados.now I buy over the internet.

Mar 17, 2006 at 9:08 PM Post #4 of 10
I was going to made a seperate thread on this and i don't mean to hijack this one but is there a dealer or place to demo them in the south bay area?

Mar 18, 2006 at 2:48 PM Post #7 of 10
I called them. It was nice to speak directly with someone from Grado. In addition to just listing off dealers - the person I spoke with gave me his subjective opinion of which ones he thought would be best for what I was looking for.

Mar 18, 2006 at 5:05 PM Post #8 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by kylerk
the person I spoke with gave me his subjective opinion of which ones he thought would be best for what I was looking for.

What did he suggest for your music tastes? i would like to speak directly to grado but who knows how much it would cost from a uk landline.

Mar 18, 2006 at 8:03 PM Post #9 of 10
Sorry for not being more clear -- I meant to say that he suggested dealers that were more likely to carry the models I was interested in, and possibly have pairs available to listen to. I think he was giving me his opinion based on his knowledge of a particular store's sales volume for -- low, mid, and high-level models. I think the guy I spoke with was in sales because he was familiar with sales volumes for the stores in my area. I also had the impression that he was not accustomed to speaking directly with an end-customer.

He did not give model suggestions. In the case of Grado, I think the sound signature is fairly consistant through the entire line. The model you select is determined more by your budget than anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back