Where to buy V-Moda headphones in montreal?
Apr 19, 2014 at 12:51 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

theIEMguy

New Head-Fier
I have been looking everywhere to buy a pair of V-Moda M100 or LP2 headphones in the greater montreal area. since I don't have a credit card to order on amazon or on their website directly, I'm asking the subreddit if anyone knows a place that I can get them and or someone who as a used pair in great conditions with all accessories and box for sale. I am only looking for the M100 model or the LP2 model. need to be in the montreal area

Aug 29, 2014 at 2:47 AM Post #2 of 5
I'm still searching for "this" place too, since I really want to try their new XS… 
frown.gif

Oct 2, 2014 at 8:42 PM Post #4 of 5
Doesn't look like it. At least not these days. The first V-Modas I ever got came from the downtown Future Shop, but that was years ago. Have you guys tried asking some of the indie retailers if they have any access to the V-Moda distribution channels?

Oct 2, 2014 at 8:51 PM Post #5 of 5
  Doesn't look like it. At least not these days. The first V-Modas I ever got came from the downtown Future Shop, but that was years ago. Have you guys tried asking some of the indie retailers if they have any access to the V-Moda distribution channels?

Haven't try, no. But I know headphonebar.com from BC, Canada. They also have a return policy. Maybe I'm lazy, but I like buying the things I want from someone who has them, instead of trying to do the job of the local retailers, getting them to get the things I want… 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back