Where to buy the Nuforce uDAC-2 in Canada?
Jan 16, 2012 at 4:13 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Sgt_Strider

100+ Head-Fier
Where is the cheapest place to get the uDAC-2 in Canada? Or are there any US distributors that will ship for free to Canada? I also notice that there are 3 versions (base, SE, SGE). Which ones should I be aiming for since I'm a newbie at this stuff? I hope to eventually use the Westone 4 with the amp.

Jan 17, 2012 at 3:45 AM Post #4 of 6
Jan 17, 2012 at 3:48 AM Post #5 of 6

Quote:
I don't know but you might want to google "nuforce drama nwavguy", click the top link and have a read before purchasing.

Is this actually a common problem affecting all uDAC 2s including the non HP versions? I've read some good reviews on it and that's why I'm considering a uDAC2. Is the consensus among Head-Fi that it's not worth buying?

Jan 17, 2012 at 11:50 AM Post #6 of 6

Quote:
Why wouldn't it be your first choice? What do they mean by fixed shipping cost? Are they charging $0.01 to ship anywhere within Canada?

I briefly compared the uDAC2 to the Fiio E10 a few months back and was not too impressed with the uDAC2. The Fiio E10 was better at powering higher impedance headphones like the Sennheiser 650 and Beyerdynamic DT770-250. At least this was my experience anyways. The Fiio E10 also cost significantly less as well.

I believe the shipping charge of $0.01 means Canadian shipping is included in the price. I could be wrong so you may be better off e-mailing headphonebar to clarify. I only used Headphonebar once to purchase a Fiio E11 and didn’t have any issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back