Where to buy Fischer Audio in Singapore?
Mar 31, 2011 at 2:06 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Drumtrigger

New Head-Fier
I live in New Zealand and am going to be in Singapore for a day on a flight stopover. New Zealand has a terrible selection of earphones available so I am planning to purchase some while I'm in Singapore. I am interested in the Fischer Audio Eterna's, does anyone know a physical store (not online) that sells these? If not then what are some good alternatives in the same price range? How do the Klipsch S4's compare to the Eterna?

Thanks

Mar 31, 2011 at 3:46 AM Post #5 of 9
Also, the Eterna has a revision 2 that is, apparently, not quite as good as the original. Do they still sell the original in Singapore or have they moved on to the 2nd revision now?

Sorry to be a pain 
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 31, 2011 at 12:20 PM Post #7 of 9
Mar 31, 2011 at 1:27 PM Post #8 of 9

Quote:
I live in New Zealand and am going to be in Singapore for a day on a flight stopover. New Zealand has a terrible selection of earphones available so I am planning to purchase some while I'm in Singapore. I am interested in the Fischer Audio Eterna's, does anyone know a physical store (not online) that sells these? If not then what are some good alternatives in the same price range? How do the Klipsch S4's compare to the Eterna?

Thanks

Might like to see this page :)

http://fischeraudio.com.sg/where-to-buy/retail-partners

Check out the Sim Lim one too...

treoo are the distributors...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back