Where to buy a Digizoid ZO2 amp?
Feb 25, 2014 at 4:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Bobby123179

100+ Head-Fier
Hi, I just purchased a pair of V-MODA Crossfade M-100's. I love them except for one thing: I'm a Basshead, and these cans always have really weak bass. So, people suggested I buy a digizoid ZO2 amp. I could only find ONE on the Internet after a week of searching. Guess what? After it not being shipped in a week, I finally contacted the guy and he said that his warehouse made a mistake and they actually don't have any. I can't find any online. Well, none that are reasonably priced, anyways.

Can anyone either recommend a place to look other than eBay, amazon, or Craigslist? Or can anyone recommend another amp that I can get that would do the same thing (boost bass and minor sound quality boost) at the same cost or less? Thanks!

Feb 25, 2014 at 7:25 PM Post #7 of 9
well it probably isn't quite as good.  but it's super easy to find, costs half as much, and does in fact boost bass and over all volume...and in my opinion, does a great job for the price.  there are several videos and comparison threads that compare them directly.  take a look 

Sep 18, 2014 at 11:53 PM Post #9 of 9
Im in the same situation. Almost the same exact boat too, except I just got M-Audio Q40's which are a bassheads dream here on HeadFi, but I think they could definitely have more bass pumped out of them, and they are kinda hard to drive, harder than my last IEM's. I have to almost/fully max out the volume on my ipod and Nexus 7 to get it to the volume I used to have my music at... so they need to be amped for sure now. I know the Digizoid ZO2 would be perfect, but theres only one on Amazon for like $300 used, and basically non existent anywhere else. All thats left from DZ is their new FS model which is too expensive. I might have to go with the E11. I just need my bass to explode more, and these need more power.

Amazon Digizoid ZO2: http://www.amazon.com/Digizoid-Personal-Subwoofer-Headphone-Amplifier/dp/B00747N5ZE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back