Where is LTUCCI1924?
Mar 27, 2003 at 5:07 PM Post #16 of 26
Lou,

Sorry to hear about your health problem... medical technology in regards to cardiology is amazing these days, so I have faith that you'll be just fine!

I miss the enthusiasm and energy you brought to the forums. Since you seem content with your equipment now, we'll have to send you some of ours just to get you posting again!

Wish you the best.

Drewski

Mar 27, 2003 at 7:39 PM Post #17 of 26
Hi Lou!

I'm sorry to hear about your heart trouble, but at least you are going to get it taken care of. At this time, there is a ton of stuff they can do for a bad heart, so I bet they will get yours working properly in no time. My thoughts and prayers will be with you.
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm sorry if anything I have ever said to you caused you to post less frequently. Sometimes I get a little too carried away with this hobby, and I'm sorry.
redface.gif
Since you are happy with your gear, you might consider posting more in the lounge. Most of the threads don't even mention headphones, and I think a lot of people (including myself) would like to hear from you more often.
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 28, 2003 at 12:16 AM Post #19 of 26
Good to see you are back Lou. Any chance you could tell me what type of heart problems you are experiencing?

Coronary artery disease? A valve disorder?
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 28, 2003 at 2:13 AM Post #21 of 26
Lou,

get better soon.

you had better not have been shovelling snow this past winter.
mad.gif
we don't want to lose you.

and keep an eye on those finger nails. they had better not be turning black.

keep the D66's warm.
wink.gif

-wal

Mar 28, 2003 at 2:57 AM Post #22 of 26
Lou,

tough times but youll make it .be strong .

i got some arrythmias myself and went thru a lot of test before but nothing serious they said.

we will wait for you next post man.

Mar 28, 2003 at 6:14 AM Post #23 of 26
Lou,
Stay strong, and I hope you feel better. Don't forget to use the A1000!!!
biggrin.gif

Purk

Mar 28, 2003 at 9:35 PM Post #24 of 26
Lou

I hope your tests turn out OK. Listen to the doctor when he tells you to quit smoling. Hope to see more of you soon.

Mar 29, 2003 at 12:21 PM Post #25 of 26
Lou, I just wish I could consolidate headphones like you. 1 portable setup and 1 main rig. I wish! Anyway, you will live to be an old man, because your stubborn if nothing else
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back