Where is LTUCCI1924?
Mar 26, 2003 at 7:32 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 26

Mr.PD

Lives to Take It Outside.
What has happened to Lou? I had not seen any posts by him for quite a while. So, I looked into it and found that he last posted on 3/19. That is quite a long time to go without at least one post.
I can't go that long.
Anybody know anything about Lou?

Mar 26, 2003 at 8:38 AM Post #2 of 26
He said somewhere that he didn't want to post so much anymore.
I tried to search for that post but couldn't find it. I don't exactly remember what the reason was so I don't want to say it was 'such and so' and get it all wrong. Making people think all the wrong things.
But I don't think anything bad has happend to him. He just decided to post less.

Mar 26, 2003 at 1:15 PM Post #3 of 26
Maybe he went to buy a dictionary.

very_evil_smiley.gif

Mar 26, 2003 at 3:40 PM Post #4 of 26
Rumor has it he's in seclusion testing the next Head-Fi Reference system that could supplant the MD/Super Mini/Eggo combo that currently holds the title...
rolleyes.gif

Mar 27, 2003 at 8:14 AM Post #7 of 26
Quote:

Originally posted by TimSchirmer
You guys suck! Lou was cool!

Correction, Lou IS cool!

When your spelling isn't your strong point, it takes an awful lot of guts typing your opinions anyway!
I wonder if all of you guys would have the guts to do so!?

-edit-
typo's
[size=xx-small]Guess I'm in good company [/size]
wink.gif

Mar 27, 2003 at 8:54 AM Post #8 of 26
Quote:

by LTUCCI1924 HI: Ask MR. KOHN to cross ship and if he is worried tell him I will pay if you screw him by not sendind the cans back. He can pm me and get my ok and he has my credit card #

I've seen him give offers like this several times.

Mar 27, 2003 at 9:20 AM Post #9 of 26
Lou's good qualities far outweigh any of his few problematic qualities that occasionally cause friction with people. I wish he would post more; he is a valuable Head-Fi member!
smily_headphones1.gif

Perhaps he is a bit too sensitive and that has to do with his absence?
frown.gif

Mar 27, 2003 at 11:06 AM Post #10 of 26
While some may have given Lou a ribbing for spelling, or for his fickle nature, it was all in good fun like friends do. And I believe he understood that, occassionally even poking fun at himself.

However, he began to make some mean, slanderous statements about people, without thinking. This was pointed out to him by the general poplulation here in a thread or two. He was never asked to leave or stop posting. I am sure most (if not all) here would agree he has a big heart, and would welcome him back anytime.

Mar 27, 2003 at 12:44 PM Post #11 of 26
HI ALL. I am amazed at the concern here about me. I am OK and not mad at nobody. LOL I have not posted much because I haven't much to say lately and have all the stuff that I need at this point. My main setup is done and sounds great and my portable setup is also done and sounds great also. I find if I only post when I get the strong urge that I do better here. I have been here every day reading the post. I am having some heart problems and am going to the hospital next month for some test. I have a bad heart and try not to get to excited. This forum is a part of me and I will be here till the end. I will look for a reason to post on something and thank you all fore your concern.

Mar 27, 2003 at 2:55 PM Post #13 of 26
Ditto.

Mar 27, 2003 at 3:28 PM Post #14 of 26
Hey Lou,

I'm very sorry to hear of your condition. I wish you the best of luck with your tests and I hope they get you squared away in no time. Take good care of yourself.

Mar 27, 2003 at 3:39 PM Post #15 of 26
Hi Lou
I am so glad you posted here. I missed you.
I really hope your heart problems can get taken care of.
Why is it that the nicest guys with the biggest hearts have so much heart problems? It's just not fair.

You take good care of yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back