Where do you buy your music?
Oct 6, 2011 at 3:07 PM Post #2 of 60
Amazon MP3 nearly exclusively for online audio, and most used cds through Amazon marketplace or ebay. Itunes I've only dappled with a couple of times because I had gift cards there. Prices are very reasonable IMO.

Oct 6, 2011 at 3:53 PM Post #6 of 60
www.qobuz.com

Great french website for every file format imaginable (including hi-res music).  I find they have everything I'm usually looking for - from rock to rap to jazz to classics.

Only problem is that they sometimes limit sales to french addresses only, so you'll have to put in a hotel address or something to bypass the check.

Also, you'll have to be able to read french or use google translate (or chrome's built-in translator).

7digital.com is another decent website.

Oct 6, 2011 at 5:30 PM Post #7 of 60
320kbps Discographys if you know what i mean, sadly
mad.gif
I would have no problem getting a Steve Hoffman 24kt Re-Mastered CD of several of my several artists if i have a nice CD player.

Oct 6, 2011 at 6:25 PM Post #10 of 60

Quote:
I get a lot of music CDs from the local library. When I find one I really like I often buy a copy to support the artist. Ummm... maybe I should just send a dollar to the composer and artist and cut out the middlemen.

Crazy thing for me these days is I can go thru 30 CD's of new music a week now and not find one track I want to keep.  But that is a good Idea.  Send the dollar right to the composer.

Oct 7, 2011 at 5:35 AM Post #15 of 60
CDs at our local music store.
HD Tracks (digital on-line - FLAC)
Bandcamp (again digital on-line - FLAC) 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back