Where do you buy your DVDs?
Mar 4, 2006 at 6:21 PM Post #16 of 25
Mar 4, 2006 at 11:53 PM Post #19 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by sbulack
Amazon marketplace. I'm really happy with the prices, time to delivery and quality of the used CD's and DVD's I've bought from sellers with feedback > 98% on this market. Today, it's what half.com USED to be a few years ago.

x2

Mar 5, 2006 at 4:35 AM Post #20 of 25
The Amazon Marketplace is a great source no doubt, but I rarely buy from there. I usually get mine from Best Buy and Circuit City, they put a round of DVDs on sale EVERY week, you just have to check their weekly ads to see which ones. They have sale offers ranging from 2 for $15, 3 for $15 even, 3 for $20...

I just recently started a membership with ColumbiaHouse.com, seems to be a pretty good deal....once you get past fulfilling your membership quota of 2 DVDs (they charge $8 shipping on your quota!). After that though, shipping is $0.99.

Mar 5, 2006 at 4:38 AM Post #21 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by Asr
they put a round of DVDs on sale EVERY week, you just have to check their weekly ads to see which ones. They have sale offers ranging from 2 for $15, 3 for $15 even, 3 for $20...

Yep, me as well. First thing Sunday, I cruise the sites looking for the deals.

Mar 6, 2006 at 4:57 AM Post #22 of 25
I only made one purchase at deepdiscountdvd.com it took about a month to receive 2 dvd's. They would not respond to emails and when I called they said there was no way to track the free shipping and it will get here eventually
very_evil_smiley.gif

I got an email sometime ago saying that they are under new management, I was tempted to try them one more time....but I haven't felt that brave yet LOL.

Mar 6, 2006 at 5:17 PM Post #23 of 25
I usually buy from Best Buy, even though I hate them. Best prices...

Mar 6, 2006 at 6:15 PM Post #24 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by c0mfortably_numb
I only made one purchase at deepdiscountdvd.com it took about a month to receive 2 dvd's. They would not respond to emails and when I called they said there was no way to track the free shipping and it will get here eventually
very_evil_smiley.gif

I got an email sometime ago saying that they are under new management, I was tempted to try them one more time....but I haven't felt that brave yet LOL.

I recently ordered a DVD from them. I found out after I sent my order through that it was backordered. I sent them an email and they very quickly told me when they were expecting it in, and quickly cancelled my order when I said I didn't want to wait that long. This was on a saturday too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back