Where do you buy a Rockhopper Pimeta?
Mar 20, 2006 at 9:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

kevin1592

100+ Head-Fier
I want to get a Pimeta for my Sennheiser HD-555's but I don't know where to buy one. I have seen them on Ebay, but currently they have none, and I want to buy from him directly. There is nothing on his website, and I have sent him an email, but he hasn't returned it. So could someone tell me where to get new Rockhopper Pimeta. Maybe it's on a different site, but I hope you guys could tell me

Thanks so much!!

Kevin

Mar 20, 2006 at 10:35 AM Post #2 of 11
they show up on ebay every now and then

here's a link to an auction that has already ended.

If you read the sellers feedback you'll notice that he often sells amps. Perhaps you could email him.

Mar 20, 2006 at 12:12 PM Post #5 of 11
As far as I know, Rockhopperaudio.com only sells the millett hybrid and the m3
frown.gif
if someone has bought a pimeta, could you please tell me how and from where you purchased it. thanks!!!

Mar 20, 2006 at 5:31 PM Post #7 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by kevin1592
So, is this sgkatsao, the same person who runs Rockhopper?

Thrice on Head-Fi is the guy that is Rockhopper Audio.

Mar 20, 2006 at 5:52 PM Post #8 of 11
Quote:

As far as I know, Rockhopperaudio.com only sells the millett hybrid and the m3
frown.gif
if someone has bought a pimeta, could you please tell me how and from where you purchased it. thanks!!!

I bought a (Portable) Pimeta from Rockhopper - it was via eBay, the chief penguin (Stephen Katsaounis) periodically places different amps there.

Stephen Katsaounis is Thrice (here) and sgkatsao (eBay)

Mar 20, 2006 at 9:58 PM Post #11 of 11
Quote:

does he sell them from his website? If so, what website is that?

www.rockhopperaudio.com

Stephen K is not a full time amp builder, he also has a day job, this may explain the delay in getting back to you. Email is your best bet and patience also. You cannot expect the same level of response from a hobbyist builder as from a professional builder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back