Where can I purchase high quality headphones in larger quantities?
Oct 9, 2018 at 9:57 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

audiopsd

New Head-Fier
Hi,

I'm looking to sell my own headphones on a website or via Amazon etc. I'm now looking at asian manufacturers with fairly high quality for a low price (think of KZ, Einsear, TRN, Bluedio etc)

I also wan't to be able to buy these OEM and have my own brand and customize them somewhat (color, shape).

I've tried looking through Taobao but since I don't understand chinese/mandarin I have a hard time finding what I'm looking for.

Any helpful advice on both how to get a hold of a good manufacturer who can help me with this inquiry?

Oct 9, 2018 at 8:27 PM Post #4 of 5
Don’t know but the first thing I would do is retain a lawyer with international business experience and then a interpreter. Unless you are going to design your own the word will get out that the ones you have are just rebranded X at a markup and more or less you’ll be done holding a lot of product that you can’t get rid of.

Oct 10, 2018 at 7:29 AM Post #5 of 5
Don’t know but the first thing I would do is retain a lawyer with international business experience and then a interpreter. Unless you are going to design your own the word will get out that the ones you have are just rebranded X at a markup and more or less you’ll be done holding a lot of product that you can’t get rid of.
I understand your concern but I'm not planning on rebranding an existing product and release it as my own. I want to create my own product with a unique design that's not available in the market today. My plan is to present a new typ of headphones which will look great as an accessory (similar to how the design watch industry works today, where they focus more on trendy design than the mechanics). As I don't have the budget to start/hire a complete factory from scratch my only viable option at the moment would be to use an existing manufacturer and order custom headphones from them.

I know that it's possible to order custom headphones through Alibaba but I'm not sure with the quality if I just approach a random company and ask them to produce the headphones for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back