Where can I find Senn MX-450 in stock?
Mar 9, 2005 at 1:31 AM Post #2 of 16
i picked mine up at amazon. check if they're in stock

Mar 9, 2005 at 2:44 AM Post #5 of 16
Yeah, I see several in the UK with it, but with shipping it will prolly come to $40 US. I'm not _that_ in need to pay over double. Thanks for the effort though. Wonder what's up with the US distribution.

Mar 9, 2005 at 4:11 AM Post #8 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by KenW
$11.99 here:

Ecost

I was actually trying to get a pair of MX450s myself for my family, but wound up getting the MX400s instead from Amazon.

eCost was just too dirty when it came to shipping =/

Ground Service - $7.95
Priority Overnight - $11.99
Standard Overnight - $9.99
2nd Day Delivery - $7.99
Handling fees of $3.95 will be applied.

Mar 9, 2005 at 7:16 AM Post #9 of 16
eCost it is, thanks Ken.

And Mr. Onion, yes, it sucks to pay $25.17 total. OTOH at least FexEx 2 day is the same $$ as UPS ground, so I'll have these oh so soon. I need 'em fairly quick so I can function while my Etys are out for service.

Mar 9, 2005 at 7:36 AM Post #10 of 16
ecost says "call us" that means NONE IN STOCK

oh and if you buy from ecost just find some other item to bring it up to $25 and get free shipping

Mar 9, 2005 at 8:11 AM Post #11 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by necropimp
oh and if you buy from ecost just find some other item to bring it up to $25 and get free shipping

Do you still have to pay that little shipping and handling if you do that?

Mar 9, 2005 at 8:17 AM Post #12 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by necropimp
ecost says "call us" that means NONE IN STOCK

Oh crap, didn't realize that. Hopefully it's not too much trouble to cancel. Bummer, guess I'll get the MX 400 and try this later down the line.

Mar 9, 2005 at 9:24 AM Post #14 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by mmonster
anyone tried earplugstore.com

Never bought anything from that website before, but I just took a look through it and they didn't have the MX450 anyway. They seem to have everything else though =P.

Is it just me or is the MX450 just that popular or simply shipped in low quantity to the US? I can't find these earphones anywhere lol.

Mar 9, 2005 at 8:25 PM Post #15 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kairyu
Is it just me or is the MX450 just that popular or simply shipped in low quantity to the US? I can't find these earphones anywhere lol.

Quite happy to share my frustration with you, yes I am.
tongue.gif

eCost was cool about cancelling, very effortless. I give them props for that. So MX400, here I come...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back