When was the last time you bought a CD?
Oct 22, 2010 at 9:26 PM Post #137 of 219
I buy CDs on occasion, I put 2-4 weeks ago. Nothing but lossless will satisfy me for a primary copy, so no more downloads.

vinyl. . . 
rolleyes.gif

Oct 22, 2010 at 9:44 PM Post #139 of 219
A few months ago, I will be getting into vinyl but I buy CDs occasionally. Do you guys know of places where you can get deals on vinyl? There are some pretty insane prices on Amazon for a couple of albums, some new stuff is $7 incl. shipping.

Oct 22, 2010 at 9:46 PM Post #140 of 219
Last CD shipped was today from Amazon.  I have 3 more that will be shipped soon from Amazon after the release date comes throught.  I buy CDs still but most of the time but don't usually spin them.  I ripped them to FLAC and stream from the SB3 but still occasionally spin the CD just for fun.  

Oct 23, 2010 at 1:48 AM Post #144 of 219
I have bought like 3 cd's in my life. Intend to do it more but it's complicated and troublesome, I wish they sold lossless files over the internet.

Oct 23, 2010 at 2:07 AM Post #146 of 219
Yes it is, most of the obscure stuff I want isnt readily available...
For example I could not go to a shop here and find "OM, God is Good" album anywhere around here and the list continues...
I would have to order it via amazon and amazon gives me s..t here, joys of eastern europe there are many things I could buy though but not the most interesting stuff I actually want to spend on.
I do have many LP's though...

Nov 25, 2010 at 3:34 PM Post #150 of 219
I said 1-2 months, as I don't usually purchase cd's very often but look every week for the ones being released.  I'm also starting to look at a few SACD so that might change my 1-2 month buying habit.

James

Users who are viewing this thread

Back