When do you sleep and when do you wake up?
Mar 3, 2006 at 2:36 AM Post #35 of 39
12-1am and I wake up at 6am for school. On the weekend it's later like 3am and I wake up like at 10/11am? One of my friends sleep at 9pm and never stayed any later than that. Insane, but she has better grades than my other friends and I that sleep late. :p

Mar 3, 2006 at 4:54 AM Post #36 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vashin
I have bad sleeping habits. Today I slept at 8 am and woke up at 7 pm. It was a school day.

hahaha...sounds like many a college day for me!
although now i really try to get in bed by 10pm 11 at the latest and my snooze goes off from 6-6:30 3 pushes..a quick shower and into work by 7am.unfortunately i get out 3pm rarely more likely 6-10pm
mad.gif

Mar 3, 2006 at 1:21 PM Post #37 of 39
I'm glad i'm not alone on the whole having a hard time getting up before 7am!

I usually go to bed between 11-12 at night and wake up durring the week between 6:30am and 7:30am. Man I have to set my alarm around a half hour or more ahead of when I actually have to get up because I'm an avid snooz button hitter, even with that darn anoying buzzer (poor neighbours, I feel guilty every morning LOL!). So far I've only slept past when I actually needed to be up a few times but man I hate waking up! After around 9-10am i'm usually ok to get up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back