When did the new forums open up?
Jun 24, 2008 at 2:48 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

oicdn

Headphoneus Supremus
I got completely blindsided by this, lol. Good stuff though...more categorized!!!!

Jun 24, 2008 at 2:59 AM Post #2 of 10
lol I was going to mention them to you when I saw your question of the Etymotic ear tips on the wrong forum, but then decided self-experience was the way to learn best.
tongue.gif

Jun 24, 2008 at 8:16 AM Post #3 of 10
Sometimes during this night I presume.
Did not see it last evening (11 hours ago), but its all up and running now...

Jun 24, 2008 at 12:49 PM Post #6 of 10
I'm thrilled! Let's hope this goes well and it gets more clear to explore into the wonderful subsections.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 24, 2008 at 12:50 PM Post #8 of 10
I had been in the forum once before I noticed.
smily_headphones1.gif
Genius how they did it tho - I'm guessing when the changes went live more out of practical considerations (for the admins) rather than a grand plan (or world domination). I thought it was brillant to introduce the new sub-forums, let the dust settle, and then open them. And-in-all, very smooth I thought.

Jun 24, 2008 at 3:08 PM Post #9 of 10
Nice to see, but it won't really change the way I read posts. When I come to Head-fi, I usually start by clicking on the "New Posts" button at the top. That way, I get to see what's going on in all of the forums.

Jun 24, 2008 at 3:14 PM Post #10 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by rlanger /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nice to see, but it won't really change the way I read posts. When I come to Head-fi, I usually start by clicking on the "New Posts" button at the top. That way, I get to see what's going on in all of the forums.

Same here. I almost always do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back