What's Your Alcoholic Drink of Choice? // Drink Discussion
Jan 13, 2015 at 12:53 AM Post #196 of 292
beer wise I like a micro brew that happens to be brewed right near the house I grew up in, its called Mountain Goat ale
I will generally aways have some Jack Daniels in the house
on a hot day I love a Malibu and lemonade
I also make caramel milkshakes with 2 shots of Baileys and 2 shots of Malibu every once in awhile

Jan 16, 2015 at 3:11 PM Post #199 of 292
Bought a couple of bottles of Sri Lankan 'Lion' stout for later enjoyment. Wonderful stuff, but I can't imagine drinking a heavy (and strong) dark beer in the Sri Lankan climate. not unless you suffered from insomnia, that is.

Jan 16, 2015 at 3:16 PM Post #200 of 292
In america I live in probably the worse place for booze. Very little non-corporate beer and hard alcohol is limited by the state. You can only buy certain hard alcohol and it has a set price. It's illegal to order alcohol outside of my state too. 

Jan 16, 2015 at 5:08 PM Post #201 of 292
  Bought a couple of bottles of Sri Lankan 'Lion' stout for later enjoyment. Wonderful stuff, but I can't imagine drinking a heavy (and strong) dark beer in the Sri Lankan climate. not unless you suffered from insomnia, that is.

Lion stout is an excellent beer, I just wish they had distribution where I live.

Mar 21, 2015 at 5:05 PM Post #203 of 292

I've had one of those last week, amazing stuff indeed ! You might wanna try "Duchesse de bourgogne", if you ever get your hands on that, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Mar 21, 2015 at 5:34 PM Post #204 of 292
I've had one of those last week, amazing stuff indeed ! You might wanna try "Duchesse de bourgogne", if you ever get your hands on that, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Yes! I first has Duchesse at Hopmonk in Sonoma last year in February. Oh man. Most unique, crazy beer ever. Lots of balsamic and vinegar flavors. Sour, but not super sour. We just started getting bottles of it in town last month, and I got to have it again on tap at a local restaurant during their sour festival a couple weeks ago. It's delicious.

Mar 28, 2015 at 10:51 PM Post #205 of 292
Good beer, preferably German, Franziskaner Hefe-Weissbier is very good. When I just want to chill out with a movie I'll have a few bottles of Budvar Budweiser with a giant packet of southern barbecue crisps.

Apr 3, 2015 at 2:40 AM Post #210 of 292
I can't do sweet liquor either, especially jager and soco. Too many bad memories lol.

I love tequila and whiskey, but beer will always be my #1... ipa's, stouts, porters, farmhouses, and sours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back