What's wrong with people???
Aug 27, 2011 at 2:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 76

DJGeorgeT

Headphoneus Supremus
Why can't they wash their hands after using the toilet or urinal? It is gross!!! I always have to open the restroom door with a napkin or a piece of toilet paper afterwards.

Aug 27, 2011 at 3:46 PM Post #5 of 76
Ahh most of you guys are disgusted, but how many of you wash BEFORE you take a leak?  
evil_smiley.gif

Aug 27, 2011 at 3:55 PM Post #6 of 76
I see it all of the time.  Here in the environmentally-minded Pacific NW I think people do it to conserve water.   Some people don't wash or flush (#1).

Quote:
Why can't they wash their hands after using the toilet or urinal? It is gross!!! I always have to open the restroom door with a napkin or a piece of toilet paper afterwards.

Aug 27, 2011 at 6:15 PM Post #7 of 76

A trip to the doctor would be more damaging to the environment. Always thinking small...

What prompted me to start this topic was some guy who had just completed #2, flushed and then walked out without washing his hands like people want some of his E. Coli.

Aug 27, 2011 at 9:16 PM Post #9 of 76
Technically your supposed to wash your hands for 30 seconds after EVERYTHING you do. It just takes to much time and scientists have actually shown that people who don't wash up have stronger immune systems. Not saying you shouldn't wash up before food though. If your preparing food for someone you don't want them getting sick.

Aug 27, 2011 at 9:25 PM Post #11 of 76
I bring my flip flops with me and I have them on even in the shower. I also bring one towel. I used to bring a fleece blanket and bed sheet, but nowadays the blood sucking airlines want to charge you for checked in bags so I can't do that.

Aug 27, 2011 at 9:30 PM Post #12 of 76
Technically your supposed to wash your hands for 30 seconds after EVERYTHING you do. It just takes to much time and scientists have actually shown that people who don't wash up have stronger immune systems. Not saying you shouldn't wash up before food though. If your preparing food for someone you don't want them getting sick.

Id be happy if people washed after #1 and 2, after nose picking and after scratching the rear end.

Aug 27, 2011 at 9:50 PM Post #13 of 76

Quote:

People who are exposed to more germs develop better resistance. but there should be limits. I carry around a bottle of those hand sanitizer.

T

Aug 27, 2011 at 10:01 PM Post #14 of 76
Washing your hands after whizzing is a reasonable thing to do but I gotta' say that all these hand sanitizer dispensers in public places is just nuts. The hand sanitizer manufacturers of the world have created a market by instilling a phobia in millions of gullible people.  

Aug 27, 2011 at 10:11 PM Post #15 of 76
This is why for the popularity of the "Fist Bump", healthy I suppose

Users who are viewing this thread

Back