What's with headphoneinfo.com?
Jul 15, 2010 at 8:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

K.I. Unlimited

100+ Head-Fier
With all due respect, it's nice to have people trying to use the concrete and logical, scientific experiments' in an attempt to make sense of audio as doctors make sense of influenza.

But with their 'reviews' purely hardware work and dissing any kind of listening, I seriously don't think anybody would actually go to them for any kind of "help or guide" on buying headphones or earphones.

I chanced upon the website while looking for ESW9 vs A700 comparisons. It's unacceptable, all of it.

Jul 15, 2010 at 3:54 PM Post #2 of 3

Quote:
With all due respect, it's nice to have people trying to use the concrete and logical, scientific experiments' in an attempt to make sense of audio as doctors make sense of influenza.

But with their 'reviews' purely hardware work and dissing any kind of listening, I seriously don't think anybody would actually go to them for any kind of "help or guide" on buying headphones or earphones.

I chanced upon the website while looking for ESW9 vs A700 comparisons. It's unacceptable, all of it.

Then dont go there no ones pushing anyone.

Thats why Gentlemen we have HEAD-FI with constant trolling and fun witted arguments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back