what's the difference between KOSS Portapro and Portapro 2?
Jun 18, 2004 at 8:50 PM Post #2 of 9
The Portapro 2 is actually just a restyling of the Portapro JR, which is the Portapro without the comfort zone feature.
The portapro is better, and only 5 bucks more right now.

Jun 18, 2004 at 9:10 PM Post #3 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by jacago
what's the difference between KOSS Portapro and Portapro 2?

Bolt San is correct.
PORTAPRO.jpg
EC.KOS.PORTAPRO2.jpg

Unfortunately, the cool blue retro look is not part of the Koss Portapro2.
The Joint for the cumfort zone is gone which to me is good since this makes it more durable.
The MSRP is $50 for the Portapro and the MSRP is $40 for the Portapro2.
280smile.gif

Jun 18, 2004 at 9:13 PM Post #4 of 9
What the hell is the comfort zone? AFAIK both are identical, saving the sing over the cups and the blue stuff (which IMO looks horrible)
I have seen the original portapro in sotres, and I own two pairs of the protapro2, and IIRC both are identical.

BTW the Protapro2 was 20.00 a few weeks ago in circuit city, not 40.00.....

Jun 18, 2004 at 9:20 PM Post #6 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sovkiller
What the hell is the comfort zone? AFAIK both are identical, saving the sing over the cups and the blue stuff (which IMO looks horrible)
I have seen the original portapro in sotres, and I own two pairs of the protapro2, and IIRC both are identical.

BTW the Protapro2 was 20.00 a few weeks ago in circuit city, not 40.00.....

if you'd held the PortaPro, you'd see that the comfort adjusters are prominent on the ends of the headbands just above the ears. 'firm' and 'light.'

Jun 18, 2004 at 9:23 PM Post #7 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by bln
if you'd held the PortaPro, you'd see that the comfort adjusters are prominent on the ends of the headbands just above the ears. 'firm' and 'light.'

Is it that little blue square button you see on the pic?

Honestly, I have not paid too much attention to them till they get this ridiculous price of 20.00...

Jun 18, 2004 at 9:29 PM Post #8 of 9
yeah, that's it. only on the PortaPro, not the PortaPro2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back