1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

What's the craziest thing you've ever done?

1. Carloss
    Hey guys,

I don't know if you agree with me but a life without challenge and risk is not worth living.
    What's the craziest thing you've ever done or the biggest risk you've ever taken?
    A year ago, I gave $200 to a homeless person.

Here are crazy risk takers on wheels, OMG!

2. Music Alchemist
    I've forgotten about more crazy things I've done than most people have done in the first place. Some are not even appropriate to post on a forum...but here's the most noteworthy one I will share:

Back in high school, I was in marching bands (among many other things) and often performed at the halftime shows of football games. One time, I was in a hurry and forgot my belt. When I was marching onto the field, my pants started coming down. I walked like a penguin while playing my trombone in an attempt to keep them from falling, to no avail. My pants fell all the way down in front of hundreds of people. To make matters more hilarious, I was wearing plaid pajama pants under them, so at least I didn't expose my underwear. Everyone was cracking up, including the band director. (Who I was friends with.) The band had trouble playing because so many of them were laughing. Cheerleaders from the other team wanted to give me a high five. A school bully bought me a drink. And then it turned out that game was on the news! I didn't see it, but I'm assuming far more people saw me with my pants falling down. haha

3. dgindlespergerd
    Have to plead the 5th on this one :)

4. wink
    ^ this...

Getting an account on Head-Fi is extremely tame, but it fits the category.

When I was a teenage motorcyclist they called me and other bikers T.A.s that is, temporary Australians.

Others said that I would die like I lived - messy.

5. Redcarmoose
    One time back in the early 1990s I actually tried to return a rental VHS tape ..................not rewound!

6. WraithApe
    That reminds me... I have to return some videotapes.

7. Spareribs
    I went to Japan and got naked in a public spa.

8. Redcarmoose
    I once had a massage from a male masseuse. It wasn’t that strange till he asked me what my favorite color was? Later I confirmed ladies are my best choice.

9. serman005
    Probably repeatedly walking across Harlem at 4 in the morning all by myself in, like, 1982, at the height of the crime wave due to crack. People were getting killed over a pair of lousy shoes in that city in those days. But I was in my invincible years and none of that applied to me, apparently. Got accosted only once. Took off running and somehow got home in one piece. Just stupid.

10. baskingshark
    I ate pigeon poo before.
    For those that are interested, it tastes bitter. =(

11. Redcarmoose
    One time I went to the Arizona Phoenix area. As a group we were spending the afternoon drinking beer next to the river. I had never been there but a friend had been a year before. As there was about 8 of us.....so we failed to note my friend had disappeared from sight.

A firm yell came out of the sky from above and my buddy had just dove off a 60 foot cliff into the river below. Afterwords he swam up like Superman and of course I had to do it too.

After the beers I somehow felt both boredom and bravery....so much so that I inquired about the path up the cliff. He told me just climb up the face. After getting halfway up my group, 1/2 girls......began to cry and he explained it was all a joke with a simple path going directly up the back of the cliff.

As I was still determined to make it to the top I finally found a place which was just a small crack leaning down only big enough for a section of your body to crawl across. Somehow my position view made my group uncomfortable and they were now screaming. The beers had worn off and it seemed it wasn’t a place to just jump off from. With the girls crying and the faces of everyone so intense below, I just decided but to jump. Knowing the worst would be to hit the rocks with my feet I dove head first across out into the river. The fifty or so feet seemed like a lifetime? But before I hit the water.......I simply woke to find this was all a dream?

Last edited: Nov 2, 2019