whats the consensus on Addiems?/ Does anyone in the CONUS have a pair of brand new genuine Apple buds?
Jul 18, 2011 at 3:34 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

BattleBrat

Previously known as Blasto_Brandino.
What is the consensus on the ADDIEM's? Good/bad? durable/flimsy? worth it? I had a pair of the older Apple IEM's and they were actually good. just wondering what the new ones are like...

as for the apple buds,
I need a pair for comparison they need to be sealed (they need the plastic band around them) brand new current generation, genuine w/ mic (I'm sure someone just got an Ipod and they're still sitting in the box) I'll trade for Meelec M6's have less than 1/2 hour on them no original box, but all accessories. PM me,,,

Jul 18, 2011 at 3:36 PM Post #2 of 7
I actually like the Apple IEMs, they are pretty good.  The sound quality is good, build could be a little better though.  Depending on the price, they can be worth it.

Jul 18, 2011 at 3:47 PM Post #3 of 7
Hmmm I'd rather not hunt on ebay, too many fakes, any authorized retailers come to mind?

Jul 18, 2011 at 3:52 PM Post #4 of 7

Quote:
Hmmm I'd rather not hunt on ebay, too many fakes, any authorized retailers come to mind?

Apple, Best Buy, etc.  Basically any Apple Authorized retailer that advertises it...  The headphones will cost you 80 bucks though (that would be the bear max I'd pay for them, not a penny more).

Jul 18, 2011 at 3:56 PM Post #5 of 7
Thanks for the help tinyman,
just wondering, anybody have any new GENUINE apple Ibuds?

Jul 18, 2011 at 4:23 PM Post #6 of 7
no way in HELL am I going to spend 25-30$ for those things, I don't use the M6's but they sounded pretty good when I did, but I want to do this comparison (a personal comparison) and I stupidly gave away the ones that came with my itouches...

Jul 18, 2011 at 4:34 PM Post #7 of 7
I can do 13$ thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back