What's next? (Phiaton Teaser)
Jul 21, 2010 at 2:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

ishmael

100+ Head-Fier
So far I've had the pleasure of trying the PS200 and PS500, and both impressed me quite a bit for their price point. Is anyone from Phiaton able to give us a hint as to what is coming next?

Jul 21, 2010 at 6:54 PM Post #2 of 10
Sure can good sir!

We've recently announced a new line of earphones. The PS 20 NC will be available in a piano black or white finish. This model features the unique Half In-ear design (similiar to the PS 210) and active noise canceling. We will also be releasing the PS 20. Basicaly the same as the 20 NC but without Noise Canceling. MSRPs will be $149 and $99 respectively.

Here is a link to the PS 20 NC on our new website!

These will be hitting the shelves Begining to Mid August.

Also, We have announced a version of the PS 210 with an inline microphone. A feature perfect for iPhone, Blackberry and other cell phone users. This model will be the PS 210 i. Also due Mid August with an MSRP of $139.00.

Lastly, you may see a new version of the MS 400 dressed in a sexy Black color if you poke around on the site enough :wink:
(Coming soon enough)

So, that's all I can tell you for now. We plan to announce more in the near future but we're hoping this will keep you guys busy :wink:

Cheers!

Akio
Phiaton

Aug 3, 2010 at 1:10 PM Post #7 of 10
If you can't find a retailer, send a pm to 2rooi123. He's in the Philipeans and has some Phiaton gear he's been trying to sell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back