What's getting alot of ear-time on your HPs lately?
Jan 21, 2019 at 10:11 PM Post #51 of 90
71uZ8Wq0aXL._SS500_.jpg

with my lcd 2

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2019 at 2:58 AM Post #52 of 90
Been sort of all over the musical map lately. A little bit of country. A little bit of rock & roll. A little bit of R&B. And a little bit of other stuff...

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2019 at 3:06 AM Post #53 of 90
This is only a little bit country. But it's close enough I guess. Most of Kacey's vocals and songs are a little high-pitched for my ears. But I like her laid-back style quite alot.

This is a pretty nice tune.

Artist: Kacey Musgraves
Title: "Golden Hour"
Genre: Country/Folk-pop

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2019 at 3:11 AM Post #54 of 90
I've also taken quite a shine to this artist, since originally running across her song "Bua Yeu" (posted earlier in the thread).

Artist: Bich Phuong
Title: "Drama Queen"
Genre: Vietnamese R&B

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2019 at 3:38 AM Post #56 of 90
Interesting post, haven't heard much Vietnamese r and b musuc before Thx for sharing

You're most welcome.

There are some very good Vietnamese pop, hip-hop and R&B artists (aka V-pop). And the sound quality on their tracks is also often quite good. I recently posted a few in the Asian music topic, but have really only scratched the surface of this particular genre. Bich Phuong is definitely one of the standouts for me so far though. Chi Pu and Suboi are a couple other pretty goods ones. (Suboi is probably the most well-known female rapper in Vietnam.) But there are many more whose names I forget. One of my favorite male artists is Son Tung M-TP.

There are a couple more tracks by Bich Phuong in the Best Female Vocals thread here...

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/the...-female-singers.522812/page-275#post-14692433

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back