What's getting alot of ear-time on your HPs lately?
Aug 31, 2018 at 4:05 PM Post #32 of 90
Mmm just cause its so fantastically different from y'all

Anachronism - Orogeny

Attachments

• a0729118348_16.jpg
    a0729118348_16.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 0
Aug 31, 2018 at 4:08 PM Post #33 of 90
Last edited:
Sep 2, 2018 at 2:55 AM Post #34 of 90
Can't speak for others, Zenvota, but I enjoy a little metal, and have no objections to it being posted here, if that is what's getting alot of your ear-time.

Why not try something new though... like maybe some chalga, which can also be fairly hard-hitting in its way? If you're not into the artists here, then you could try some Lorena, Tatyana, Liyana, Emanuela, Anelia, Kamelia, Galena or Gery-Nikol. One or two of the above might possibly appeal to a metalhead... Or not... It just depends. :)

Asians (particularly Japanese) also do some pretty good metal, though I suspect you already knew that.

Last edited:
Sep 2, 2018 at 3:18 AM Post #35 of 90
The Asians (particularly Japanese) also do some pretty good metal, though I suspect you already knew that.

They sure do

Sep 2, 2018 at 3:58 AM Post #36 of 90
Why not try something new though... like maybe some chalga, which can also be fairly hard-hitting in its way? If you're not into the artists here, then you could try some Lorena, Tatyana, Liyana, Emanuela, Anelia, or Gery-Nikol. One or two of the above might possibly appeal to a metalhead... Or not... It just depends. :)

Thanks, I'll check some out, you never know :wink:

Sep 2, 2018 at 8:06 PM Post #37 of 90
Thanks, I'll check some out, you never know :wink:

I can't pretend to be an expert on metal. But if I run across any bands that catch my ear, I'll post em here, or in one of the other threads. There are a couple of Japanese and Turkish bands I like. And I'm thinkin of trying some folk-metal, just to see what that's about.

I already listen to some fairly head-bangy stuff in other genres though. And my aging ears can only take so much of it. :)

Last edited:
Sep 30, 2018 at 6:11 AM Post #39 of 90
The chalga ladies always bring da big, big beatz. That's why I love em. This has very punchy bass & treble, so watch the volume.

Artist: Vanya
Title: "Boginya"
Genre: Chalga/pop-folk

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2018 at 2:14 PM Post #42 of 90
Still enjoy this one by Hyori. Some strong bass on this fyi.

Artist: Lee Hyori
Title: "Black"
Genre: Kpop

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back