What the $^&# heck is it?.........iFi iEMatch!
Jan 19, 2017 at 4:42 AM Post #302 of 618
You might want to check the balance/se switch.

Oh don't worry, I've checked every possible combination of the two switches. In the correct setting (or wrong setting) it simply does not work the way it should. It's a dud.

Feb 2, 2017 at 8:06 AM Post #308 of 618
Totally happy with this great product!
Totally black background and more details can be heard!

Thanks Ifi for this impressive and yet affordable product! :grin:

bMHacWZ.jpg

Feb 2, 2017 at 8:28 AM Post #309 of 618
Does this product benefits from burning in?!

Feb 3, 2017 at 7:05 PM Post #312 of 618
Feb 9, 2017 at 1:07 PM Post #313 of 618
iFi really makes the most useful audio accessories, I'm using the iFi Audio iSilencer to elimite my noisy USB ports on my gaming machine (overclocking on CPU / GPU , VRM/DIGI on motherboard with different timings/clocks causes a lot electrical noise glichtes, even using a premium grade PSU can't solve this problems) now my external USB dacs are really silent (the naming of the product is just right ^.^). And on top the iFi Audio iEMatch eleminates any hiss on my external USB dacs using my sensitive CIEMs.

Both audio accessories worth every cent, they simple just work. I'm also using the iFi Audio iPurifier2 since a year on my main setup, it works also very well.

Feb 25, 2017 at 12:02 AM Post #315 of 618
Can IEMatch convert TRRS balanced into SE mode? At present, I am using HD650 with custom cable terminating 3.5mm TRRS balanced and if I need to run SE then I need to change to normal cable terminating TRS jack which is a hassle. Not sure if this can help converting BAL to SE just flicking of a switch. 
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back