What songs make your ears have an eargasm?
Nov 4, 2012 at 7:51 PM Post #61 of 72
I am a huge Armin Van Burren fan. I even own the technics DH1200 he uses on his DJ sets.. Fantastic DJ cans by the way...These are a few tracks that I liked over the various A state of trance broadcasts he does every week. I know there are sites you can DL his weekly shows. Google is your friend here. Simply the best at his craft. Just won his 5th Top DJ award in a row..I would suggest looking online for his A State of Trance broadcasts He is on episode 585th show I believe. Each cast with over 2 hours of the best trance in the world. His Mirage album is a must have. Will add some more I like This one h
ere.
atsmile.gif

Nov 4, 2012 at 8:06 PM Post #62 of 72
You may be [size=10pt]Armin Van Burren[/size] fan, but I am your fan….please post other album you like, when you some time…not to hurry I am already enjoying Mirage and others in this thread should be having great time too

Nov 5, 2012 at 3:03 PM Post #64 of 72

Nov 5, 2012 at 3:19 PM Post #65 of 72
This has simply amazing drum recording. It's my go-to for testing bass extension. Jennifer Warnes is an incredible singer.

But my favorite song right now is Mother by Pink Floyd. It's just an amazing song and the drumming by Jeff Pocaro is just genius.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back