what software do you use to listen to music?
Mar 17, 2006 at 9:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 30

fwank

New Head-Fier
hey guys,
i was just wonderin what program to hear and see videos do you use?
some people use winamp others windows media. i normally use windows media but i am lookin for somethin different.
suggestions??
regards,
Fwank

Mar 17, 2006 at 9:22 PM Post #2 of 30
I guess this kind of question would be more appropriate to post in the Computers-as-Source Components part of the forums.

At any rate, I use foobar for music, and media player classic for videos, with the appropriate codecs seperately installed of course.

Mar 17, 2006 at 9:49 PM Post #3 of 30
itunes works just fine for me.
user friendly/easy to use; and workd great with my ipod
tongue.gif

Mar 17, 2006 at 11:38 PM Post #9 of 30
i use winamp. i would use Foobar if i could figure out how to make it look all cool like others with album view and neat colors and such. i wish there was a pre-setup version that you could download.

Mar 18, 2006 at 2:08 AM Post #10 of 30
sorry about the wrong forum im new jejejeje
foobar huh?
ima have to check it out

i was an ignorant before entering here and now i feel like a 6 year old trying to learn calculus....its crazy!!! i have been talkin to friends about this site and everytime i tell someone about headphone amps they go pssst..'headphones with amp...stupid' i just cant get over that and they think im wastin my time this is a whole new world i have a new concept of music...without hijacking my own thread jeje can someone explain to me exactly how codecs work with media softwares like someone posted
and thnx for takin the time to reply
regards,
Marco

Mar 18, 2006 at 5:39 AM Post #11 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by quoteunquote
i use winamp. i would use Foobar if i could figure out how to make it look all cool like others with album view and neat colors and such. i wish there was a pre-setup version that you could download.

People upload their setups on hydrogenaudio all the time. You could probably get one from there if you looked. I had mine available for download but I'm in the process of re-coding some things so I took it down until I'm done.

Mar 19, 2006 at 1:57 AM Post #15 of 30
I use iTunes for music and VLC for most videos. I really wish that iTunes would support more video codecs so I could just use it for everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back