1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

What science is and how it works - especially in relation to sound science

Discussion in 'Sound Science' started by SilentNote, Aug 17, 2019.
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
  1. gregorio
    It's never really a case of just an isolated incorrect fact, it's a case of several incorrect/misrepresented facts and/or debunked myths which contradict science, represent an attack on science and in a science forum, is about as impolite as it gets without getting into direct insults. And that definitely IS included in the terms of service, in fact it's rule #1. I agree that it's apparently not considered to be or treated as against the terms of service though.

G

chaos215bar2 likes this.
  2. bigshot
    That constitutes an agenda to troll the forum... no different than going into an "appreciation thread" and down talking the object being appreciated. But we're the red headed step child of Head-Fi, so that kind of consideration isn't afforded to us. Actually, I don't mind that. I like that we are pretty much left alone here. I welcome being challenged, and I'll accept being disrespected as long as I can reply in kind.

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8