What pisses you off while you listening music?
Dec 26, 2014 at 9:50 PM Post #121 of 140
thats y i loved that hisoundaudio studioV....class A amp with 40 hours of battery life...its nuclearpowered !!! :p

Jan 18, 2019 at 5:38 PM Post #122 of 140
I have to agree with my fellow members who have people interrupting their precious, listening time, multiple times in a row because they dont have an appreciation for the emotional impact we experience while listening to epic tracks.

But I'll see Nomadgirls experience, and raise her a "my wife goes so far as to throw something at me to get my attention, when I dont quickly, respond to her verbal efforts".

Jan 20, 2019 at 1:08 AM Post #124 of 140
This is more for when I'm driving rather than listening through headphones. A few times I've been driving around when I hear a siren. There's always that moment where I look around to see if I need to get out of the way (or pull over since I usually speed a little) then I realize the sound came from a song I was listening to.

Jan 24, 2019 at 5:39 AM Post #125 of 140
When the song is building up and you're getting to the really good part and right in that moment there's an ambulance or particularly loud semi truck or just some idiot with a fartcan exhaust going by outside. Sometimes I wonder whether they know what I'm listening to and are timing it on purpose. Going to move sometime in the first half of this year anyway, hopefully somewhere quieter that'll take care of this problem, too.

Mar 3, 2019 at 2:44 PM Post #130 of 140
People who want to talk to me while I'm listening to music.

Mar 3, 2019 at 2:59 PM Post #131 of 140
THe thing that pisses me of the most I must say is my darling neighbour.

When she walks around the house or up the stairs it's like a stampede of hippo's dancing through the room. Even her taking a piss sounds like Niagra Waterfalls.... She's is so damn loud that even the Apache helicopters hovering over my house sound like a little hummingbird...

Yes, she does my head in when listening from time to time....

Mar 3, 2019 at 3:06 PM Post #132 of 140
THe thing that pisses me of the most I must say is my darling neighbour.

When she walks around the house or up the stairs it's like a stampede of hippo's dancing through the room. Even her taking a piss sounds like Niagra Waterfalls.... She's is so damn loud that even the Apache helicopters hovering over my house sound like a little hummingbird...

Yes, she does my head in when listening from time to time....
Have you ever considered telling her about this?

Mar 3, 2019 at 3:29 PM Post #134 of 140
Let's just say we are not the best of friends from previous encounters. And I don't speak Polish :)
Your options are limited, my friend.

Mar 3, 2019 at 8:20 PM Post #135 of 140
I love going to concerts but one thing that can happen is excessive talkers during a show. Especially when theres lots of alcohol.

Just imagine seeing a band that you paid over $100 for a ticket but these guys next to you talking loudly over the music and you mostly hear the socializing rather than the great moment of the song

Users who are viewing this thread

Back