What pisses you off while you listening music?
Dec 2, 2014 at 8:14 AM Post #107 of 140
Most annoying thing is when I'm listening to music with an open back headphone and there's a background noise. Once you take notice of that background noise, you can't unhear it and it makes music so hard to enjoy !!

Dec 2, 2014 at 9:57 PM Post #108 of 140
I bought the Q701's thinking, "Oh, I'll be home.  There probably won't be that much background noise."
Little did I know, that my dad decided to buy this huge, gigantic TV for some reason.
I can hear the WORDS from my room, while listening to music, on CLOSED HEADPHONES!!!
That really pisses me off.

Dec 3, 2014 at 4:24 AM Post #109 of 140
Pppssssst? There's headphones with NC function. Like Harman Kardon NC for example, with such ho you won't hear your dads big scary tv even if you was sitting right next to it...

Dec 5, 2014 at 3:02 AM Post #111 of 140
buy a denon headfone for your dad...ask him to plug it into the tv. :p

Dec 24, 2014 at 4:51 PM Post #113 of 140
Static. When I first got my tube amp, it was picking up the cellphone and occasionally would make a low-level buzz. I only have so much room to play with. I moved things around and it was better. A couple weeks later, maybe the tubes burned in or something changed on the phone, but no more "random" buzzes.

Dec 25, 2014 at 10:48 PM Post #119 of 140
  My dad's music. He blasts it through his speaker system whenever he's home and we're all awake. And he plays crappy top 40s hits, too -- that is, until my mom loses it and takes control of the source player.

LOL. Too funny! Don't know what else to say, but wish you the best of luck with that and hope you can still enjoy your music. 
gs1000.gif

Dec 25, 2014 at 10:58 PM Post #120 of 140
I hate when I take my player with me to school and I am there all day or wherever I decide to spend the day and my battery on my DAP reads full but three or four hous in it dies and I still have plenty of me time left with no way to charge my player! Suddenly I now have no music anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back