What pisses you off while you listening music?
Oct 27, 2014 at 11:56 PM Post #31 of 140
     Yeah! Same with me. My philosophy is that albums are meant to be listened to all the way through. Especially ones that feature good transitions between songs. So it pisses me off when I get interrupted from listening to the whole thing.
   Another thing that annoys me is my DAP. Right now, I'm using my Xbox 360 to play music, and it can't play .FLAC or .WAV files. It's kind of Schiity when it comes to playing music. Also, it runs loud and hot as Schiit.

what pisss me off is that the first two songs on the album is amazing.......
then when it got to the 2nd half of the album, i gotta convince myself to sit thruuuuuuu the nonmusical bangtogether "songs"

=======

and i struggled to convince myself that this plastered ONTO... DOESNT sound like a AKG701.  :p

Oct 28, 2014 at 2:14 PM Post #35 of 140
My portable player running out of juice mid-song

When analytical IEMs reveals poor mastering (which you can never unhear ever again)

angry_face.gif

Oct 28, 2014 at 9:17 PM Post #36 of 140
Ooh, I just thought of a thing that commonly bugs me. Not knowing how loudly to listen to my music! I start by slowly turning up the volume to a point where I'm "comfortable." Then a desire to turn it up hits me. If I ignore it, I worry that I'm missing some fine qualities in my music. If I obey it, I worry that I'm hurting my hearing. So I struggle to find a middle ground!
angry_face.gif

Oct 28, 2014 at 9:31 PM Post #37 of 140
  Ooh, I just thought of a thing that commonly bugs me. Not knowing how loudly to listen to my music! I start by slowly turning up the volume to a point where I'm "comfortable." Then a desire to turn it up hits me. If I ignore it, I worry that I'm missing some fine qualities in my music. If I obey it, I worry that I'm hurting my hearing. So I struggle to find a middle ground!
angry_face.gif

That should strike a chord with all Head-Fiers!

It also bugs me when I set the volume on a song, put my DAP in my pocket or whatever, and then realize I want to decrease or increase it after the fact.

Related to that, I just remembered how I hate not being able to change the volume, track, etc. when it's in my pocket. (I refuse to use remote cables after discovering that my normal audio cable sounds at least twice as good, and my remote cable shorted out anyway.)

Oct 28, 2014 at 10:40 PM Post #38 of 140
  My portable player running out of juice mid-song

When analytical IEMs reveals poor mastering (which you can never unhear ever again)

angry_face.gif

Uh gawd had that happen last night with my hm901 <.< 

That should strike a chord with all Head-Fiers!

It also bugs me when I set the volume on a song, put my DAP in my pocket or whatever, and then realize I want to decrease or increase it after the fact.

Related to that, I just remembered how I hate not being able to change the volume, track, etc. when it's in my pocket. (I refuse to use remote cables after discovering that my normal audio cable sounds at least twice as good, and my remote cable shorted out anyway.)

Oct 28, 2014 at 11:34 PM Post #40 of 140
Bet this has been posted and am too lazy. Hate it when I'm listening and someone starts talking to me, and it's freaking obvious I can't hear with my stare back and wires hanging from my ear. They look at me, and freaking continue the conversation. And I especially hate when I'm using comply foams as I gotta reset them back if I plug them out.

Oct 29, 2014 at 5:14 AM Post #41 of 140
Bet this has been posted and am too lazy. Hate it when I'm listening and someone starts talking to me, and it's freaking obvious I can't hear with my stare back and wires hanging from my ear. They look at me, and freaking continue the conversation. And I especially hate when I'm using comply foams as I gotta reset them back if I plug them out.

People do this to me too. Our conversation has ended, and I've put my headphones on, when suddenly they start looking at me and talking, though I can't hear anything they're saying. So I've got to take off my headphones and ask "What?" so that they can repeat their whole (usually) meaningless sentence to me, and after I put my headphones on for the second time, they'll do the same thing again.

Oct 29, 2014 at 6:31 AM Post #42 of 140
Yeah, I guess it should be that someone keeps talking with me without awareness that he or she is disturbing me.

Yes that happens to me a lot, people just have to inquire about my beard .

Oct 29, 2014 at 10:43 AM Post #44 of 140
Lots of people have mentioned not being able to hear what people are saying while wearing headphones, so I'm assuming they're closed-back and not open-back.

You quoted me, but didn't reply? lol

Oct 29, 2014 at 11:45 AM Post #45 of 140
  Lots of people have mentioned not being able to hear what people are saying while wearing headphones, so I'm assuming they're closed-back and not open-back.

You quoted me, but didn't reply? lol

I forgot what I was going to say... I think it was late... I can't remember

here's what I really don't like. That moment when you start hearing how badly something is mastered... as others have said you can't un hear that once you pick up on it >.> 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back