What MP3 Player for my spec?
Mar 12, 2006 at 9:44 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Non1

New Head-Fier
Hi guys new here,

Ran across this website by accident, so thought i might ask.

What mp3 player should I get?

Im in the UK

Requirements-

-Slim

-Rechargeable battery

-Max price £55

What do you reccomend? I have a shuffle thats my sisters, its nice. I also have orderd a XEN EMP 200, but this is for a friend, I may order one if you guys reccomend it though.

I dont mind how much memory I get also, 256 is enough for me.

Thanks.

Mar 13, 2006 at 10:14 PM Post #3 of 5
I would recommend a sony mp3, the e400 series or e500 series, i own a e505 currently, it is the same size as a shuffle, has an 3 line organic el display, and a kickarse 50 hour battery life, and fm radio
smily_headphones1.gif
might wanna check that out!

Mar 17, 2006 at 11:04 PM Post #4 of 5
It depends on what you'r after.
Sound quality?
Light weigth?
Battery life?
Working as a USB memory?
Radio?
Building quality?

Anyway, anyhow
IMO, the best mp3 player is Monolith (there are different models). These have the best sound quality of all players available, no question about it. Many pple hail the Iaudio and Iriver models for having good sound quality... Well, not compared to Monolith they don't. Seriously!

google around a little, they are available from UK (pm me if you want to know a specific place)

Mar 18, 2006 at 1:45 AM Post #5 of 5
you should check overstock or ebay for a Rio MP3 player. they went out of business (Sigmatel bought them) and they were the best sounding MP3 players ever. They had GAPLESS playback and crossfaiding, and where hailed by everyone as the best sounding mp3 player ever.

In fact, the RIO karma is what you should look for. It might be a little more expensive (20GB...probably like 150 bucks...thats probably like 95-110 euros i dunno) but it's the best ever made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back