What Mp3 Is right for me?
Jan 22, 2014 at 10:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Oradden

New Head-Fier
First I know this is the wrong place to post I'm sure, and also there is over 2million threads on this. Sorry this is the most efficient way of doing this for me at the moment. 

I have just purchased Sony MDR-XB400's in Lime green. They were recommended to me after a long while of searching for Electronic music due to their bass presence. 

I need a large mp3 player to go with them but figured I don't want to spend too much on a storage device. Can anyone help? Around the 80gb range? I'd take more time to type but I'm time stressed at the moment and figured it would take a little while for answers to come through, thanks in advance

Jan 23, 2014 at 12:24 AM Post #7 of 7
Anything good to be said about Hifiman Equipment, more specifically this model here http://www.amazon.com/HiFiMAN-HM601LE-HiFiMan-HM-601-Portable/dp/B004DHOHYQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1390454521&sr=8-1&keywords=hifiman+601

I plan on getting more worth headphones but want more of an idea on an all in one source, everything that i'd need. Something portable, but not micro if that helps anything. Still need to do more research and gain more experience with all of this but i'm just trying to get my roots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back