What kind of beverage or food enhance your listening sessions?
Aug 10, 2018 at 6:27 PM Post #20 of 35
I tend to stay a little stereotypical for a lot of things.

I love jazz, but jazz after a bit of bourbon is much more enjoyable to me. Irish folk or punk and some Jameson's on the rocks is my favourite. Colourful drinks and Disney movies is fun, but oh my god the hangover.

Listen responsibly, folks!

Oct 30, 2018 at 7:29 AM Post #25 of 35
Nitro Cold Brew Coffee off a tap (we has this at work) or a bottle of Stumptown Cold Brew at home. Gotten wicked high on caffeine off what is basically a cold brew coffee kegerator (a mini-fridge containing a cold brew coffee mini keg connected to a nitrogen tank with a beer tap drilled onto the top of the fridge). Get a buzz going and listen to music.

Nov 25, 2018 at 12:49 PM Post #26 of 35
With my earbuds i like a nice cup of low caffeine tea. Possibly white tea or herbal.

With the vinyl it depends on how the days been

Jan 29, 2019 at 9:42 AM Post #29 of 35
I'm not a big drinker, but the nights I want to have a little something I'll opt for a nice glass of Port.
If not, I enjoy a nice Lemon and Honey hot water.

Jan 29, 2019 at 3:11 PM Post #30 of 35
Depends on the time of day, the time of year, my mood, etc.

I've got a few favorite wakeup albums and there's really nothing more pleasant than watching the sunrise and sipping my coffee while listening to Can's Future Days or Bob Marley's Kaya. Perfect way to start the day.

Spring afternoon? Some energetic music and maybe a beer or something lightly caffeinated.

Summer evening? A gin and tonic or an Americano (the Campari drink, not espresso) with some fun music. Last summer I discovered the joy of getting trashed on rosé ("brosé," as my wife calls it), so maybe I'll try that with some lighthearted music when the weather gets more pleasant.

In the winter it's whichever red wine we have around or something amber.

Also, cocktails are waaaayyy better with music than with television.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back