What is your opinion on the sound quality of Amazon Music HD,Ultra HD?
Oct 8, 2021 at 6:53 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Huck

100+ Head-Fier
Hi:
I have Spotify Premium and still waiting for them to start offering an audio upgrade,which they have been talking about for close to a year now...anyway,what do you think of the sound quality of Amazon Music(HD,UltraHD)?.Thanks,Huck

Oct 9, 2021 at 2:01 PM Post #2 of 3
I haven't had a ton of experience with it but from what I’ve heard it sounds good, there site claims it’s lossless and the bitrate is surprisingly high, they have a lot of songs in CD quality or better. Personally I would recommend Apple Music, I really like it, but it’s really bad for browsing and finding new music, I would argue Spotify does that best right now, however if you know what you want to listen to it’s great. I would say it’s definitely worth trying either of them for a month or 2.

Oct 9, 2021 at 2:56 PM Post #3 of 3
Of those three,Spotify,Apple Music,Amazon Music,my vote would go to Amazon Music and out of 10,I would give Spotify about a 7/10 for sound quality,Amazon Music 8.5/10 (HD sounds better to my ears than Ultra HD,which sounds too clinical to me),Apple Music,no experience with).
If the song(s)was recorded well,it will show up when listening in HD or Ultra HD(Fleetwood Mac-"Rumours",Roxy Music-"Avalon")
I have both,Amazon Unlimited and Spotify. Thanks,Huck

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back