What is your favorite video game?
May 2, 2020 at 12:10 PM Post #31 of 182
My most favorite genre for gaming is open-world so:

GTAV and GTA San Andreas
NFS Hot Pursuit 2010
The Crew 2. This game is really crazily huge! Graphics are pretty alright, good cars and it provides a lot of fun (and frustrations)

May 6, 2020 at 8:57 AM Post #35 of 182
I've been playing for as long as there are games, but recently the throne was taken over from The Last of Us to Death Stranding (controversial I know). Admittedly my bias is towards a good story, and perhaps not much of an analysis on the gameplay. But other than perhaps a rare moment of frustration, I enjoyed the whole journey, the carefully chosen moments to play an amazing soundtrack by Low Roar. In addition, I'm not a completionist so once I thought I had experienced the package carrying enough I did not go out of my way to deliver everything I found on my path. Frankly not needed to experience the whole thing. That said, I don't know if I would pick it up anytime soon again but it kept me up for quite a bit after not knowing what else to do with a huge backlog of games to play.

May 6, 2020 at 10:43 AM Post #37 of 182
witcher 3
Halo 2&3
Ocarina of Time
Deus EX
Ninja Gaiden XBOX
Metal Gear Solid 1&3
Star wars Knights of the old Republic xbox
Super Mario 64
Grand Theft Auto V

I need to force myself to play Witcher 3 some more. I just can't seem to get into it for whatever reason and end up stopping after about 30 minutes. Deus EX: Human Revolution and Mankind Divided were great.

May 6, 2020 at 12:23 PM Post #38 of 182
I need to force myself to play Witcher 3 some more. I just can't seem to get into it for whatever reason and end up stopping after about 30 minutes. Deus EX: Human Revolution and Mankind Divided were great.
Once you get started on it, past the 2 hour mark, it's very very hard to put down.... Easily one of the best games of all time. Watch some tutorials on combat before you start playing, it helps a lot.

The very 1st Deus Ex was my favorite, game was so ahead of it's time, one of the best RPGs.

May 6, 2020 at 3:53 PM Post #39 of 182
Once you get started on it, past the 2 hour mark, it's very very hard to put down.... Easily one of the best games of all time. Watch some tutorials on combat before you start playing, it helps a lot.

The very 1st Deus Ex was my favorite, game was so ahead of it's time, one of the best RPGs.

Yes, agreed on this one. I think I had to try it on several platforms and not before hitting the bloody baron storyline that I started getting into it. That's definitely several hours in. Quite an amazing game including its huge dlcs. Main story is great but it's some of the sidequest stories that still stick with me today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back