What is your favorite Masrried with Children episode?
Sep 4, 2010 at 12:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 27

kool bubba ice

Headphoneus Supremus
To me, the ultimate was when they moved into the grocery store to avoid the heat.. Everything about it was very funny.. They even had Jerry Mathers.. The Beave there..

& my favorite Bundy repeated quote.. I once scored 4 touchdowns in a football game..lol

Sep 4, 2010 at 4:49 PM Post #3 of 27
Isn't Married With Children a little low brow for head-fi?
wink_face.gif
  All kidding aside, I always enjoyed the multi-part episodes, especially the trip to Lower Uncton.  Oh!  And the one where aliens steal Al's socks.  That's a classic too.

Sep 4, 2010 at 6:04 PM Post #4 of 27
I'm reluctant to admit it but I started watching MWC from the first episode and followed it until the last. I had over 200 episodes on VHS.That was in my TV junkie days. I stopped watching sitcoms at least 8 years ago and watch almost nothing today.

Sep 4, 2010 at 6:07 PM Post #5 of 27
My dad used to love the show. He didn't speak english, but he's been married like three times and has three children. I too am a fan, though it's been awhile so I can't remember which episode I liked most. 

Sep 5, 2010 at 1:04 AM Post #7 of 27
Quick question guys, who did you prefer, Steve or Jefferson?  I told my sister about this thread, and she asked me if I listed the episode where Jefferson is spy as my favorite episode.  That is a classic as well.  "If you take out the D, and put a N, it spells bunny."  Good stuff.

Sep 5, 2010 at 1:11 AM Post #8 of 27

Quote:
My dad used to love the show. He didn't speak english, but he's been married like three times and has three children. I too am a fan, though it's been awhile so I can't remember which episode I liked most. 

If he didn't speak english...how did he love the show?

Sep 5, 2010 at 10:26 AM Post #10 of 27

Steve was pretty cool..But Jefferson owns. I remember when Steve asked Al why his car is only getting 1 mile per gallon.. Al & Peg act suprised..lol Or when Al comes homes, goes to this white board to measure his heigh..Just to find out every yr he gets shorter due to do his jobs.. This was a flashback episode.. He even had long hair..lol I love his job.. & big woman sits in a chair & screams SIZE 4..Bundy Shreeks!! How you would feel being a shoe salesmen during that run.. MR empty pants is still one of my fav.. Ok, MR Bundy.. Show us your inner emptiness..lol No Sitcom made me laugh harder..
Quote:
Quick question guys, who did you prefer, Steve or Jefferson?  I told my sister about this thread, and she asked me if I listed the episode where Jefferson is spy as my favorite episode.  That is a classic as well.  "If you take out the D, and put a N, it spells bunny."  Good stuff.

Sep 5, 2010 at 12:07 PM Post #13 of 27
One is when Peggy is decorating the upstairs bathroom. She gets a visit from the decorating class she's attending to see what she has done to the bathroom. Al getting sick and tired of all the decorating, eats a lot of hot Mexican food and need to use the bathroom fast when her classmates are there. Of course he scare them away when he needs to use the bathroom.

Some of Al's bathroom moments:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back